Schick Quattro For Women Trimstyle is a handy four blade razor and waterproof bikini trimmer in one, that will that will leave legs and bikini line looking smooth. It’s gentle on skin with conditioning strips enriched with Acai Berry and Jojoba extracts. The Trimstyle is battery-powered and waterproof, so you can use it in the shower. The adjustable comb features three length settings to help get a precise trim.
To encourage creativity, Schick sent me a how to guide for shaping your bikini area. I just had to share:
What You Need:
- Stencil of shape or design
- Quattro For Women Trimstyle
- Shaving cream or gel
- Thick, unscented body cream or lotion
- Trim. If hair is long it may be difficult to get a precise shape. Trim down and dust off any excess hair with a towel.
- Take a warm bath or shower. Let hair get softened by warm water for a few minutes, so it’s easier to shave.
- Apply stencil. Put an unscented thick lotion or cream on the underside of the stencil, and place it on the hair where you want the design.
- Trim again. Holding the stencil down firmly, trim the hair outside the stencil down using the Trimstyle clipper end. The cream will help you keep the stencil in place.
- Shave. Apply shaving foam or gel to the hair you're going to shave. First, remove the hair that's outlining the stencil using the blade end of the Trimstyle. Once you have that hair shaved outlining the stencil, you can remove the stencil and shave the rest.
- Detail. Now that you have your design in place, you can take the hair that’s in the shape down shorter if desired using the Trimstyle clippers.
- Moisturize. Apply a light, unscented lotion to the area shaved.
- A simple shape like a heart or arrow will be much easier to design, but there is no limit to fun designs you can do – try a lightning bolt, or a diamond
- Keep all products on the outside of your body.
- If you are going to colour your pubic hair, make sure you do so before you shave. Colour may irritate freshly shaved skin.
- You can also use a red lip liner to outline the shape instead of using a stencil. (You might want to keep the lip liner for your bikini area only, and not use it back on your face). Use a somewhat clear shaving cream like that doesn't foam so you can see through to shave only where needed.
Schick Quattro for Women Trimstyle is available at Woolworths, Coles, Priceline and pharmacies nationally. Price of the kit is $14.99 4pk refills are $19.99.
So, I am dying to know, who out there likes to be creative with your pubes?? What shapes or designs have you done?