Thursday, 5 September 2013

POD Skincare closing down: snap up a HUGE bargain

I have been a huge fan of POD Skincare for years. As they like to say, their products are:

Naturally friendly, actively good ingredients that are pure on skin - tough on ageing

Sadly, POD have decided to close their doors and are having a massive sale to clear all remaining stock. Everything is $7.50 or less, with shipping a flat rate of $9.95.


My all time favourite product of theirs is their cleanser - the Liquid Detox. It smells unbelievably amazing - all floral and beautiful. This was originally $60 but is now down to $7.50. I ordered 3...though part of me wants to go back and order a few more! Their products are all from a fresh production run so have a shelf life of 2 years.

I also ordered:
1 x Liquid Erase - an anti-wrinkle serum
2 x Liquid Light - which is a CC cream with SPF15
1 x Liquid Tan - a gradual self tanner
and of course the 3 x Liquid detox.

I haven't actually tried the Liquid Erase or Liquid Light before but have high hopes. Though hopefully I don't fall too in love as this will be my last chance to ever use them.

I really didn't need any more skincare. The backlog of reviews that I need to do is starting to get a little bit ridiculous but I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to buy skincare of this quality for only $7.50!

You can shop the POD Skincare sale here.

Have you shopped the sale? What products did you snap up?


All opinions are my own and I received no remuneration for this post. All products were purchased with my own money.