Tuesday 10 July 2012

The Science of Beauty has a Facebook Page

I just thought that I would let you all know that I have a Facebook page for The Science of Beauty:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Science-of-Beauty/310943825586832

I find this is the easiest way for me to interact directly with you, especially as I am on Facebook all day uploading pics of The Crazy Kid and Kiki (and stalking people I used to go to school with!).

I am using my Facebook page to not only post links to my articles but any beauty article that I have found interesting plus news of releases and giveaways from companies that I love.

I would love it if you liked my page. If you write or come across any articles that you think are interesting, please post them on the wall!


What would you like to see either on The Science of Beauty or on The Science of Beauty's Facebook page? (if your answer is more giveaways then what would you like to win?)